Thank you to http://beccajoyce.com (Becca Joyce) for nominating me for the Liebster Award!! I am so excited and flattered- this made my night!
The rules are:
*that the bloggers that have been nominated must link back to the person that nominated them
*nominees must answer the eleven questions given to them by the person who nominated them
*those nominated must choose eleven of their fave bloggers that have less than 200 followers to answer their own set of questions
*when you are nominated you cannot nominate the person that nominated you
*after nominating your faves you need to drop them a comment telling them that you nominated them
Here are my Nominees:
Here are the questions Becca Joyce asked me to answer:
1. Where do you tend to do most of your writing?
Actually just in my family room- I know that is kind of boring, but it is comfy and usually pretty quiet. And it is where my cats always are 🙂
2. If you could have dinner with any historical figure, who would it be?
Anne Frank. I am obsessed with her story and life! I actually collect “The Diary of Anne Frank” from other countries and in foreign languages- I have like 35 of them- from Australia, Estonia, Italy, Holland, Spain, etc., etc.
3. What’s the song you keep listening to the most currently?
I have been getting more into country music and I really like “Mine Would Be You” by Blake Shelton
4. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Mexican food in Ireland. I know that’s not necessarily a “weird” food, but it was strange to get tacos my first night in Galway when I was expecting fish and chips.
5. If you could relive any age, which would it be?
Nineteen. It was a great year and a very hard year. It was the year that kicked off by me going to court to deal with assault charges against my dad (on my actual birthday)…but it was also the year I became much stronger and much more independent.
6. What book are you reading at the moment?
The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman (it’s very good!)
7. In your opinion, do aliens exist?
Um, no! (I hope not lol)
8. In your opinion, do ghosts exist?
I’m not sure, but I am terrified of them and have made all my friends and family promise to never come back to visit me after they die.
9. What’s your ‘go to’ comfort food?
Macaroni and Cheese…yum!
10. Who is your embarrassing celebrity crush? (C’mon, we’ve all got one.)
My hot celebrity crush is Mark Wahlberg. My embarrassing celebrity crush is Al Gore 🙂
11. Crossword or Sudoku?
Neither- I can never finish either one!!!
Here are the questions for my nominees:
1. Where do you want to live when you retire?
2. What is your favorite word?
3. Do you believe in heaven?
4. Dogs or cats?
5. Do you know why your parents’ selected your name?
6. What is your all time favorite meal?
7. Did you like high school? Why or why not?
8. What is your prized possession?
9. Do you vote?
10. What is always in your pocket/wallet/purse?
11. What is the best gift you have ever given to someone?
Check out the blogs and the nominated bloggers’ answers.
Thanks again, Becca Joyce!